Receive subsidy for participationin our workshops.
Up to 80% subsidy.
We offer help during the business verification process:
- We will look into the possibility of obtaining support,
- We will register your business for the refund program,
- We will take care of the procedure to settle your application with the financial operator.
Take advantage of free subsidy verification.
Training courses offered by Synapsy.pl are registered in the Database of Development Services. We are certified by the Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości (Polish Agency for Enterprise Development).
What you should know
about the subsidies
Learn about the conditions for awarding subsidies, our process, requirements for application submittal, and read the most frequently asked questions.
· Reading for 4 minutes
Select your region
Conditions for awarding subsidies
in the Zachodniopomorskie region
Subsidies are available for all micro, small and medium enterprises from the Zachodniopomorskie and Lubuskie regions under one of the following conditions:
Smart specialisation activities
Find out whether your company operates in the field of smart specialisation.
Activity in special inclusion zones in the Zachodniopomorskie region.
Check whether your business operates in special inclusion zones – list of areas
Age of participant over 50
Participant with secondary or lower education
How our application handling process looks
Discover the process we use to help you obtain up to 80% subsidising for select training with a global expert:
- We review the possibility of refunding,
- We fill out an application form,
- We prepare the application,
- We submit the application to the financial operator,
- The operator grants a support agreement,
- You take part in a training course with a world expert,
- We make the settlement.
What are the requirements for submitting an application for subsidy?
Before we proceed with our application handling process, make sure you have the following information:
- The turnover of the company for the years 2016, 2017, 2018
- Number of employees in 2016, 2017, 2018 (including the owner of the company)
- Bank account number from which the invoice will be paid
- The following details of the participants:
- Name and surname
- Address of residence
- Phone number
- Email address
- PESEL (Polish Universal Electronic System for Registration of the Population) number
- Type of employment contract
- In the case of affiliated companies or partnerships, details of co-owners or partners, turnover of the company and number of employees in 2016, 2017, 2018 of those companies.
Frequently asked questions
How are refunds guaranteed?
The refund is guaranteed through the granting of a support agreement. Based on this agreement, you can be 100% sure that the funds will be returned to your account within 14 days from the date of a correct submission. During the verification of your eligibility for subsidy, you will be assured of the refund before you take part in the Training.
When will I receive my refund?
According to the operator’s regulations, it takes up to 14 days after the submission of correct settlement forms.
Do I have to pay VAT?
The training service is exempt from VAT.
Is it necessary to pay income tax on subsidies?
The subsidy is treated as revenue for the company, but it is not subject to income tax.
How will the settlement process look?
After receiving the contract and taking part in the workshops, an invoice for the training service and documents to settle the refund are issued. After payment of the invoice, confirmation of the transfer is required. All necessary documents are then submitted by us to the financial operator, who returns the money to your bank account within 14 days.
The project is co-financed from the European Social Fund of the European Union